BLS CPR & AED Classes with Infant CPR in Oakland
American Heart Association AHA BLS CPR and AED Classes with Infant CPR
Our CPR class with infant CPR contains all training needed to rescue an infant in an emergency and gives you the top-level CPR that your employer requires.
Oakland Infant CPR
Our CPR class with infant CPR contains all training needed to rescue an infant in an emergency and gives you the top-level infant-caregiving CPR that your employer requires.
Taking care of an infant is the most rewarding and most important work. Whether you’re a parent or are a professional caregiver, obtaining the training you need to protect your young one is vital! Our CPR classes with infant CPR are American Heart Association (AHA) certified for Basic Life Support (BLS) and Healthcare Provider CPR and AED in Oakland.
Our CPR Training Includes
- Same Day CPR + First Aid Cards
- Hands on Chest Compression Training
- Rescue Breath Training
- AED Usage for Infant, Child, and Adults
- Friendly and Relaxed Environment
- Professional Instructors
CPR Certification Oakland Locations
Oakland’s Best Infant CPR Classes
Know CPR. Make a difference. Save a life.
Being experienced in and trained for CPR gives you the power to react with knowledge in any emergency. In your CPR training, you will learn how to help a baby who is choking; prevent, spot, and respond to breathing and other emergencies; and handle an infant during a crisis.
Infants and young children typically require CPR to address a breathing issue or cardiac arrest caused by breathing issues. Here are a few reasons why it’s so important to know infant CPR:
- Over 21,000 infants died in 2018, with SIDS and suffocation being the 4th and 5th leading causes.
- The most common cause of cardiac arrest in young children is respiratory failure or obstruction in the airway.
- 7,000+ children suffer from cardiac arrest each year.
- Other situations that require CPR attention for infants include near-drowning, severe asthma, smoke inhalation, head trauma, electrical shock, and poisoning.
Note: Only perform CPR on infants who are not breathing independently or are unconscious/unresponsive.
Our CPR trainers ensure that you are equipped to confidently use BLS, CPR, and AED skills whether you’re with an infant, child, or adult.
What is CPR?
Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation combines rescue breathing and chest compressions to revive breathing and heartbeat after cardiac arrest, heart attack, stroke, or drowning. CPR provides oxygen-rich blood flow to vital organs, including the brain, and can restore breathing until first responders arrive and give more life support.
What to Expect in Your CPR Classes
Gaining your American Heart Association certification card, you will meet OSHA requirements and leave confident to help anyone needing CPR.
You will learn how to —
- Look for a pulse,
- Recall the seven CPR steps,
- Perform finger and palm chest compressions,
- And reestablish regular breathing patterns.
All employers and organizations accept CPR Certification Oakland, including —
- Daycare and Other Caretakers
- Nursery caregivers and workers
- Nurses, RNs, and CNAs
- Personal Training Facilities and Gyms
- Schools (Private and Public)
- Hospitality Industry
- Construction Sites
- EMT/Paramedic Companies
- Home Health Aides
- Nursing schools and All Other College Programs
- Nonprofits like the Boy and Girl Scouts of America
- Firefighting and Other Municipalities
Why Train With Us?
- Due to our smaller group sizes, hands-on elements, and streamlined class time, you will receive more individual CPR training.
- Our CPR classes give you the most widely accepted certification in the United States.
- We love developing connections throughout our community! You can either come to our training site, or we can come to your mid-sized to a large group.
- We provide your AHA CPR certification card on the same day!
- You will feel confident when you’re in the middle of an emergency.
When can I take my CPR certification course?
We offer class opportunities every week, which enables you to calendar your class based on your availability.
When will my CPR certification expire?
All CPR certifications and training must be renewed every two years to sustain your knowledge and skill to perform CPR. To renew, simply sign up for one of our next classes!
How long do the CPR classes last?
Class times are approximately 3 hrs.