BLS CPR, AED + First Aid Classes in Oakland
American Heart Association AHA BLS CPR and AED & First Aid Classes
Our First Aid and CPR classes are some of the best courses you can take! Accepted by all employers, our CPR training is 100% certified American Heart Association (AHA) in Oakland and nationally. We enjoy providing a premier educational experience, equipping you to know what to do when it matters most.
Oakland CPR + First Aid Classes
Our First Aid and CPR classes are some of the best courses you can take! Accepted by all employers, our CPR certifications are 100% certified American Heart Association (AHA) in Oakland and nationally. We enjoy providing a premier educational experience, equipping you to know what to do when it matters most.
This class certifies you for Basic Life Support (BLS) and Healthcare Provider CPR, AED, and First Aid. When you go through our certification program, you will gain the knowledge and skills you need to feel confident if you are ever in the middle of an emergency.
Our CPR + First Aid Training Includes
- Same Day CPR + First Aid Cards
- Hands on Chest Compression Training
- Rescue Breath Training
- AED Usage for Infant, Child, and Adults
- Friendly and Relaxed Environment
- Professional Instructors
CPR Certification Oakland Locations
Oakland’s Best CPR + First Aid Classes
Know CPR. Make a difference. Save a life.
No matter your profession or life stage, CPR and first aid training is vital because it equips you to handle emergency situations!
If it’s your first time in a First Aid or CPR class and you’re feeling nervous, don’t be afraid to ask questions — our staff is equipped to help you feel confident in your new skills. We deliver the best First Aid CPR class at a competitive price so that more people in the Oakland community can be equipped to save lives.
What is CPR?
Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation is simply the set method individuals use to restore a heartbeat after a person has experienced cardiac arrest, heart attack, stroke, or has drowned. From mouth-to-mouth resuscitation to using an AED machine (the follow-up procedure to resuscitate an individual), CPR gives you the knowledge to be able to save lives!
What can I expect from the First Aid and CPR Classes?
Our First Aid training teaches students crucial skills to react to and respond well in an emergency. The course helps you identify what to do in the first few minutes before first responders arrive on the scene.
You will learn the seven steps of CPR, how to find the pulse, perform chest compressions, and restore regular breathing to the wounded person. When you leave our class, you will be able to confidently perform CPR during an emergency, whether seeing to an adult, child, or infant.
You will be able to use your CPR and first aid certification in medical crises, including:
- Dealing with Severe Choking
- Stopping Blood Loss
- Identifying a Stroke and Its Warning Signs
- Spotting the Signs of a Heart Attack
- Handling Severe Allergic Reactions
- Administering an Epipen
- Handling Environmental Emergencies
- Interceding during Poison Exposure
- Treating Burns
- Attending to Broken Bones and Sprains
- Alleviating Stings and Bites
CPR Certification Oakland is accepted by all employers and organizations, including —
- Nurses, RNs, and CNAs
- Firefighting and Other Municipalities
- Daycare and Other Caretakers
- Home Health Aides
- EMT/Paramedic Companies
- Nursing schools and All Other College Programs
- Schools (Private and Public)
- Nonprofits like the Boy and Girl Scouts of America
- Hospitality Industry
- Construction Sites
- Personal Training Facilities and Gyms
Why Train With Us?
- Our smaller group sizes and streamlined class time allows us to provide more one-on-one CPR, AED, and First Aid training.
- Our CPR course is the most recognized and accepted BLS certification in the United States.
- Leave class with your CPR Certification Oakland First Aid and CPR certification cards in hand.
- You will take newfound confidence to use life-giving skills when it’s needed most.
When can I take the CPR / First Aid certification course?
Because we offer multiple First Aid and CPR Classes each week, you can schedule your class around your availability.
Whether you come to our Oakland training site or we come to your location, we enjoy being a part of this community and seeing students equipped with life-saving skills through our CPR and First Aid course.
When will my certification expire?
All CPR certifications must be renewed every two years. You can take this course for initial certification or renewal! Simply sign up today to be equipped to save lives.
How long do the CPR classes last?
Class times are approximately 3 hrs.