BLS CPR & AED Renewal in Oakland
American Heart Association AHA BLS CPR and AED Recertification
CPR Certification Oakland provides CPR renewal options in an interactive environment.
Oakland CPR Renewal Classes
CPR Certification Oakland provides CPR renewal options in an interactive environment. You can walk away with your CPR certification and BLS renewal card that same day!
Our organization gives you the exact training you need to continue providing CPR as an OSHA-compliant and AHA-certified individual, meeting your job or school requirements. We provide the finest certification and recertification programs available and are certified by the American Heart Association (AHA).
Our CPR Renewal Training Includes
- Same Day CPR + First Aid Cards
- Hands on Chest Compression Training
- Rescue Breath Training
- AED Usage for Infant, Child, and Adults
- Friendly and Relaxed Environment
- Professional Instructors
CPR Certification Oakland Locations
Oakland’s Best CPR Renewal Classes
Know CPR. Make a difference. Save a life.
Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation is the lifesaving training you might need for your job or have previously gained simply as a Good Samaritan.
From rescue breathing to surface chest compressions, understanding how to execute these steps in a medical crisis is incredibly valuable! Keeping your skills up-to-date is essential so that you can effectively give life support if the need ever arises.
Who Needs CPR Certification Renewal?
When you’re working and moving through life, it can be easy to forget that your CPR certification status needs to be renewed every two years — but it’s imperative to remain up-to-date on your certification! If you have a nearly expired certificate or expired status, you can take our class to recapture your CPR/AED/BLS certification.
What to Expect in Your CPR Recertification
We will review —
- How to recognize the seven steps in Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation
- How to find the pulse
- How to perform chest compressions
- How to restore regular breathing
- How to use the AED device
After this class, you can continue to confidently perform CPR during a crisis, whether tending to an infant, child, or adult. You will meet OSHA requirements and leave confident to help anyone needing CPR.
All Employers and Organizations Accept CPR Certification Oakland, Including —
- CNAs, Nurses, and RNs
- Paramedic/EMT Companies
- Home Health Aides
- Gyms and Personal Training Facilities
- Schools (Private and Public)
- Hospitality Industry
- Construction Sites
- Daycare, Preschools, and Other Caretakers
- Nursery Caregivers and Workers
- All Other College Programs, including Nursing Schools
- Firefighting and Other Municipalities
Why Train With Us?
We love cultivating connections with — and supporting — our Oakland community!
- Undergo the most widely acknowledged and accredited CPR education.
- Experience personal training due to our streamlined class time, hands-on elements, and smaller group sizes.
- Come to our facility — or we can come to your mid-sized to large group.
- Enjoy the ease of getting your CPR certification card on the same day.
How long does CPR certification last?
Your certification training must be renewed biennially to keep your information and skill up to date.
When can I take my CPR renewal course?
We offer weekly CPR renewal class opportunities, so you can simply pick which time frame best aligns with your schedule.